Our next live training event is coming up July 20th in Keller, Texas. It is a full day of training you how to take charge of your online marketing presence and get in on the BIG-TIME results that Social Media marketing offers local businesses. This social media intensive is designed to do just that.
The seminar is packed with step by step proven strategies regarding media trends, brand visibility, mobile marketing and more.
The event is called Social Media Marketing for Local Businesses and will cover topics such as:
- Winning the Zero Moment of Truth.
- Social Media for Business 101.
- Ride The Coming Wave of Mobile Marketing.
- Using YouTube to Deliver Targeted Visitors to Your Website.
- The Top 5 Online Mistakes Most Small Businesses Make.
- Facebook Strategies that Drive Sales Now.
- Unlocking the Marketing Super Powers of Twitter.
- Quickly Discover and Defend Your Online Reviews.
- How LinkedIn is Changing the Game (Again!)
This seminar is limited to the first 30 participants in order to ensure that we have time to get to know you and answer your questions. You will leave with confidence and a strategy for taking your online presence to a new level.
Each participants also recieves:
- In hand tools and software to get the job done.
- Worksheets diagramming every strategy step by step.
- Giveaways and SWAG!
- Lunch provided
This seminar has SOLD OUT at $147 but for the summer we are offering it at $97! It WILL sell out! – register today!
The seminar will be held on July 20, 2012 at the Meridian Business Center in Keller, Texas. 8:30am – 4:30pm,
Lunch Provided For full details and to purchase tickets: CLICK HERE
Highlights from our last seminar:
[schema type=”person” name=”Travis Matheny” orgname=”Digital Brand Makeover” jobtitle=”Founding Partner and Chief Strategist” url=”http://www.digitalbrandmakeover.com/author/admin/” description=”Travis has a unique background in both creative media as well as professional speaking. He has produced hundreds of media solutions that get the job done. He has an uncanny knack of translating client’s desires into the technical language needed for our team to create tools that get results. He is also a highly sought after coach and consultant who knows how to create digital branding solutions that create sales!” ]